Sunday 6 December 2009

Passion Pop

It's so great to come across people like the dude above. To have such a love and dedication for something as simple as soda is remarkable. It's a bit of a long vid at 12 minutes, but honestly worth every minute.

It just goes to show that you don't always have to be in bed with the giants of the trade be be successful.

I'm not a massive fan of soda, although at times a Coke has saved me from bonking on a ride or helped me recover from a hangover. That said, I'd love to spend some money buying a few of the different flavours his store has to offer. And I'd certainly make the effort to visit the store if I went to LA. What's impressive is that even the owner understands the need for moderation. Drink less and enjoy the little bits you like more seems to be his message among others on being green and recycling.

I heart his no bullsh*t approach to Coke and Pepsi. Imagine every store in the world operated like his. Christmas shopping would be an absolute joy!

More people like John Nese please.

No comments: