Monday 26 January 2009

Please Vote!

Ok, this is a shameless plug (plea). The marketing agency I work for, Haygarth, has entered the UK Creative Challenge. We've entered some cracking creative that's currently cruising the streets of London on the side of its iconic red buses.

If we win the first round, we're entered into the Grand Prix after which the winner will be decided. Strangely, in the first round our creative is against our second entry. I'm massively biased as I work on the Majestic Wine account (seriously, they're an awesome client. An agencies dream - I'm not paid to say this!) but it's up to you to decide which you prefer.

We had great fun coming up with the final Majestic route (excuse the pun).

Obviously, if you don't think it deserves a vote, then don't vote. I want votes for great creative, not persuasion.

Thanks for your time. I'll keep you updated on the results.

Vote here - UK Creative Challenge

No comments: